Mininger Financial Services is an integral part of the local community. Having been born and raised in the area, the owner, Deborah Mininger Lahneman, has a unique connection to the people and families she serves. Providing a personalized approach, which means truly listening to her clients' needs and long term outlook, is the hallmark of her business. Deborah understands the financial challenges her clients face because she is part of the same community.
Deborah can address and explain:
- Financial management and investment options
- Education planning
- Retirement planning
- Retirement preservation and distribution strategies
- Long term care and life insurance
Deborah can also answer your questions, including:
- Are my investments working hard enough?
- What’s a good approach for college savings?
- When can I retire?
- Can I retire early?
- When should I file for social security?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
Although these issues and concerns are common to many people, each person's needs, goals and long term outlook are unique. Deborah is committed to treating each client as the individual they are and provide them a customized approach specific to their situation.